Carolina Pérez Rocha

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.
Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Carolina Pérez Rocha.This brown-eyed, brunette bombshell tells us all about herself: from how she relaxes, to what she looks for in a perfect date. When it comes to diversifying how you spend your time, Carolina knows just how to get it right. She manages to spend quality time with family, dedicate time to her studies and enjoys breaking a sweat every now and then. Along with all of this, she still manages to make time for quality bonding with her sorority sisters, which may or may not include some karaoke singing.

Age: 19

Major: Psychology

Relationship status: Single

Hobbies: Eating and working out

Best college experience so far: When I joined my sorority, Eta Gamma Delta.

Name three qualities your ideal guy would have: I like a guy who is smart, can make me laugh and above all, a true gentleman.

Most embarrassing moment: My most embarrassing moment was in my first semester as a freshman when I was running late for my class in Biology and I was running up the stairs, all of a sudden I fell face plant on the stairs. Everyone started asking me if I was okay…I think I was more embarrassed than hurt!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Getting my master’s degree in whatever it is I decide to study, since I’m still undecided.

How do you relax/unwind? Running is my everyday therapy.

Where can we find you on a Thursday night? I like to hang out with my friends, you can probably find me in Madridz.

How do you spend your weekends?
Every weekend I have lunch at my grandma’s house and go to church at night. The rest of the time I’m usually studying.

Favorite food? I LOVE seafood, especially lobster.

Favorite movie? She’s the Man

If you were to give your freshman self advice, what would it be? Study harder for Precalculus.

One thing you can’t leave the house without: Cellphone

Favorite scent: Viva la Juicy – Juicy Couture

Plans for summer: I’ll be studying for a month but promise to take a week off to spend time in Culebra. 

UPRM guys are better because…they have it all, beauty and brains. 

Junior majoring in Biology, future ER physician. Born and raised in New York. Lover of baking, Beyoncé albums, family and everything pink!