CAAMpus cutie: Hector J. Vazquez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Name: Hector J. Vazquez

Age: 23

Hometown: Yauco

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Biotech

If you have seen this colegial on campus you have probably already swooned over his dimples! Meet this week’s cutie- Hector J. Vazquez, a hard working, studious guy who know’s how to have fun. Keep reading if you want to know a few things that make this guy such an awesome person to be around. 

How did being an athlete change your college life?

Last year I decided to return to track and field and as I had not been an athlete all of my college years I saw a big change. It opened a lot of doors for me, I met new people and overall it disciplined me in the sense that I handled my time and responsibilities a lot better.  

It’s Thursday night, were can we find you?

If I’m not studying for a test you can probably find me hanging out in one of Mayagüez’s chinchorros

What makes you laugh?

I always have a smile in my face but the first thing that comes to mind are Kat William’s stand ups. 

Name one item on your bucket list.

I can actually name two. I really want to backpack through the wonders of South America. Another thing a really want to do is explore the hidden treasures of this island.

Latest Obsession:

Becoming a better man- in the sense of being more responsible, always looking to be productive with my time, etc.

UPRM girls are better because… They’re brilliant, stylish and very diverse. Plus people in the west are just otra cosa

Olivieri is a Puerto Rican entrepreneur who craves knowledge and has a passion for writing. Currently trying to unravel the world's mysteries by majoring in physics.