This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Here at UPRM we’re right in the middle of finals week, and even though some are lucky enough to have already finish, some of us are still stuck in the awkward limbo of feeling ready for partying and sick of studying. Here are a few items to help you get through the week!

1.       Vera Bradley wallet keychain

Unless you’re lucky enough to have a merciful professor who allows open-book exams, all you really need your test is the very basics: your pen and a wallet for your ID.

2.       Proactiv face wash

Kill those stress-pimples dead! Proactiv’s gentle but powerful formula helps dry up unwanted marks in no time at all. Just remember to moisturize and wear SPF!

3.       Know Your Crew game cards

We all know the best part of study groups is goofing off between breaks. With these cards, you can de-stress and get to know your friends better. The rules are simple: simply spin the wheel, ask each other questions, and predict who said what.

4.       Michael Kors scented tattoos

Another study group break idea. Because who doesn’t want to look fabulous for their Chemistry final. After all, pa’ los funerales uno se viste bien.

5.       AdmitSee backpack and glasses

Carry around your final papers and essays in this cute drawstring backpack! The glasses will help you see into you academic future—and AdmitSee will help you with you grad school applications. Triple win!

6.       Cold-EEZE Cold and Flu Relief

Sometimes your body and immune system just get the best of you. Don’t let the sniffles hold you back—get right on track with this cold and flu medicine. Now go ace those finals!

Claudia is a witchy English Literature and International Affairs major from La Parguera. She's worked in various on-campus projects, such as the MayaWest Writing Project and as a tutor at the English Writing Center. In addition, she's worked at Univision and has also been published in El Nuevo Día and El Post Antillano. When she doesn't have her nose in a book, you can find Claudia tweeting something snarky and pushing boundaries as a Beyoncé expert. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram, @clauuia.
Her Campus at UPRM