5 YouTube Channels You Should Suscribe To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

YouTube is a space flooded with creative content creators and due to the fact that so much content is being created we might miss out on those channels we would really love. Here are some suggestions on some great channels on YouTube that should have more followers.

1. Mind Over Munch

This channel is ran by Alyssia Sheikh and it has videos for healthy recipes, budget friendly meals, meal prep, and much more. She has a variety of doable and affordable recipes that are vegan, vegetarian, and that use animal products, all of which are incredibly handy for a busy college student. Apart from her comedic skills, her videos have an informative, yet not at all boring, element that can help you make better choices for a healthier life.

2. Marissa Lace

This channel is one of my absolute favorites, and I have written about it before so be sure to check out the 5 Tips For Self Love As Told by Marissa Lace article. Marissa has a variety of videos that everyone is sure to find something they like, from makeup tutorials, hauls, lifestyle, life as a vegan, self love, to ways you can improve your life, and many more. If you need a little of positivity, guidance, and advice you should definitely check out her videos.

3. Shane Dawson

If for some crazy reason you are not subscribed to Shane already, you should go right now and check out his videos. He has a lot of different types of videos from, comedy sketches, trying weird foods videos, short films, life hacks, to conspiracy theories, and more. Though he has been highly criticized in the YouTube scene, he is a hilarious, and most importantly relatable Youtuber, that you are sure to laugh from at least one of his videos. And if you relate to him too much be sure to check out his books about the mishaps of his life (dropping out of college, being poor, mental illness, and much more). #NotSpon

4. Clevver TV

Clevver is a company from LA that has many Youtube channels; Clevver News, Clevver Style, Clevver Music, and Clevver Teve. One of their funniest shows is “Beauty Break,” from Clevver Style, and is all about Lily, Joslyn, and Meghan trying, but failing miserably, new and weird beauty items from makeup, hair straighteners, to tools for lazy exercising. Clevver also offers a variety of  shows; Cheat Day (trying weird and often disgusting foods), Lunchy Break, Beauty Trippin’, and there are many more hilarious shows from this channel that you are sure to like and find your new favorite.

5. Pointless Blog Vlogs

This Youtube channel is ran by daily blogger Alfie Deyes, who you might recognize as the boyfriend of the famous YouTuber and writer, Zoella. This technology-bound blogger guides us through his daily adventures with an amazing positive spirit and the idea that you should do what you can to make this world a better one. Also, sharing his love of drones, trampolines, and buying the weirdest stuff he can find.

English Major at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. With a minor in Comunications and a minor in Marketing. Interested in all things entertainment and pop culture. Passionate writer and aspiring journalist. Former Campus Correspondent at HC UPRM. 
Claudia is a witchy English Literature and International Affairs major from La Parguera. She's worked in various on-campus projects, such as the MayaWest Writing Project and as a tutor at the English Writing Center. In addition, she's worked at Univision and has also been published in El Nuevo Día and El Post Antillano. When she doesn't have her nose in a book, you can find Claudia tweeting something snarky and pushing boundaries as a Beyoncé expert. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram, @clauuia.