Valentine’s Day Playlists

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Here at Her Campus UPR, we know you love your daily dose of music. That is why, sporadically, we try to compile a good playlist of songs for every occasion. This week’s occasion? Valentine’s Day! As a Contributor I compiled two lists, asking my fellow team members for ideas and such, and this is the final result:

Valentine’s Mood: these are songs for the ones who are just starting out in their relationship, have been going on for years or are simply in love with love. This playlist is for you!

Heartbreak Mood: you don’t need to have been dumped for this one. Do you love sad love songs like I do? Then this playlist is for you. In a personal note, I will be enjoying this with some red wine and a LOT of chick flicks this upcoming V-Day…how about you?

Double Major Student in Human Resources and Marketing Management. She loves Social Networks, Netflix and spending time with books once in a while. She is the oldest of three children therefore she is very responsible, humble and driven. On her spare time she manages to find time to talk to a camera over at her Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/AshleyMarie9521. She wants to change the world, doesn't know how yet but she wants to. "Live like you're at the bottom, even if you're at the top."