This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

vqzTWtMRT2 zJpzZq0mm26642 3cYEE06UxXqMN4tOzbCbCBi27tKEA wbFGAAZJeSCLIw07YTDL p3kEb5gZg0jLo L0ClnEh37Fyz9KStt9YjqF4doqd4cu613grQ kz8k cEW=s0

Photos by Kirsy Rivera 

Bath & Body Works is known for its iconic scented candles. Yes, they do have other great products, such as hand and body soaps, shower gel, lotions, and additional accessories. 

However, their scented candles are always at the top of anyone’s list. If you are searching for the right scented candles for this season, whether it is for these cozy fall evenings or dinner nights, Thanksgiving gatherings, or just enjoying a pleasant ambiance, Bath & Body Works has the perfect candle for your occasion.  

These are my forever top five Bath & Body Works Fall candles I recommend with my eyes closed. You should try to at least have one from the list and incorporate it into your fall spirit season!

1. White Pumpkin 

NOtBn9bRKA6SY7EG 8lQoCXtLXyadCAzSD0QyD07fpNzLf6bJXkaRrv7g8RbLiVQR8siAYA4pyP0MEmBHn2iziBZa2xKN16bN6cnu4 L0MQ0PkybVy FsSTX2BouQL4JtGJZQSaN=s0

Notes: Ginger White Pumpkin, Caramel Glaze, and Warm Blended Spices 

This is one of my absolute favorites. The scent is strong, though the cinnamon clove stands out more than the pumpkin. Even so, it can definitely be classified as an autumn scent because of the blend of spices it contains. It’s warm, strong and perfect for the kitchen or living room.

2. Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow 

WsmCTPElw2uWiaQvXF9sie6pb9EBKHyaZO QSLNLcqEIP7 0ARm PnitZ3g5 1KwtpmJzVebu8W6RtiQbsREeeiVGsfxsi6JjXGOThpMXSJeUduriK9ariGIEHWTz c7KRW3ss =s0

Notes: Tahitian Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Homemade Marshmallow, and Drizzled Caramel

I have this thing for marshmallow candles, and the combination with pumpkin caught my attention. Surprisingly, it smells really good! However, the vanilla and marshmallow notes stand out more than the pumpkin, making the scent very soft and warm. It’s very nice for October and November, considering that the blends of vanilla, marshmallows, and caramel tones set the tone for a nice, comfy setting.

3. Marshmallow Fireside 

tmjHSUYSM2Xvz3KyABkKJXwRCMhJCQxIccTWTbdFpODOFwzu20MXygze9llWomRo dNqvqTHq8A2YIVKXAfRjs XL2m pmEK r1XH4qRTNTmUZBPu7apyBb IrSnuX3FmuKb7 v =s0

Notes: Toasted Marshmallow, Smoldering Woods, Fire Roasted Vanilla, and Crystallized Amber 

Marshmallow Fireside is a type of candle for actually any season. It is also great for a cozy night, movie session, or even a date. The scent of wood just evokes this warm, pleasant environment. The fireside scent is not harsh; but rather, it is softer and sweet. It is simply perfect for those warm and relaxing nights.

4. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 

Notes: Maple Syrup, Golden Waffles, Pumpkin Spice, and Brown Sugar 

This is a must-have. Every time I light up this candle, I want to eat it! As soon as you pop open the lid, you’ll notice the scrumptious blend of pumpkin pecan waffles, bread, and maple syrup that emanates from it and takes over your senses. I’m talking about bakery scents here: delicious, nutty, brown sugar that create a soft and comforting environment. I know it may sound tempting, but remember not to eat it, though!

5. Pumpkin Spice Latte 

Notes: Pumpkin Pie Spice, Freshly Brewed Espresso, Homemade Whipped Cream, and a Sprinkling of Cinnamon Sugar with Natural Essential Oils

If you are a coffee lover, you need to have this candle! The pumpkin and coffee combination bring a soft and sugary scent. The cinnamon balances the espresso smell along with the other spices. This candle is absolutely perfect for mornings while brewing your coffee, having breakfast, or brunch.

Fall candles are my favorite. They have all these nice elements I love in a scent… bread, nutty, cinnamon, maple syrup, cake, marshmallow, pancakes, waffles, pumpkin, and basically any smell you can find in a bakery. All of these scents play an essential role in creation a feeling of warmth and coziness to your room, thus setting a perfect-for-Fall ambiance.

Kirsy Rivera is a graduate student at the University of Puerto Rico (Rio Piedras Campus) majoring in English Literature. Her hobbies are photography, baking, and writing. Also enjoys spending quality time with her son. She strives to fulfill her career in writing and publishing.