This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

I had not washed my hair for a week because I was being lazy like that! So, when our Campus Correspondent said that she had our mini Spring Break survival kit goodie bags, I was excited because she had sent a picture of the stuff and I had seen dry shampoo!

As soon as I got home, I tried the tropical spray. My hair felt relieved, it definitely felt lighter and it smelled a whole lot nicer. Everyone around the house noticed I had actually done something to my hair! Thank you, Psssst!

I really wanted to make sure that it was an awesome dry shampoo, so I actually washed my hair the day after and waited a two more days to try Psssst! again.

I woke up on Monday morning and noticed that my hair was getting oily again, but thank the dry shampoo lords, I had a solution!

I sprayed the dry shampoo on different sections of hair near the roots and brushed my mane. My hair looked, and smelled, prettier than ever!

I can really say I am satisfied with the results of Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo because it did its work, left my hair smelling nicely, and I felt better and not guilty about not washing my hair for a week.

Psssst! gets two thumbs up!

Photos from: Pexels

Born in New York's finest hospital: Belleview. Raised in an echanted island: Puerto Rico. Don't expect me on the sidelines, I walk as if the world were my runway. Journalism student learning Physical Education and Recreation because writing stories under preassure was not enough.