This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

With the College Fashion Week coming up and holiday season just around the corner, we have some must-haves to keep in touch with the latest fashion trends. Whether you’re planning to travel during the holiday break or want to start sprucing up your room with some winter decorations, we have just the products for you!

If you’re planning to take a trip somewhere colder this holiday season, you need to be prepared for when that winter air attacks and leaves you with chapped lips. This is where eos Organic Lip Balm comes into play. Not only is it made with carefully crafted organic ingredients, but it leaves your lips feeling smooth and moisturized, ready to take on anything in your way! We have eos with a Tropical Mango scent, but eos lip balms come in all sorts of scents, so you can choose to your heart’s content.

While you’ll definitely love this lip balm, you might need something else on top of it to complete your makeup look during the holiday season. With Almay’s Goddess Gloss, you’ll be sure to look your best. Though some people tend to be hesitant about lip glosses because of their stickiness, we can assure that this lip gloss is completely different. It’s not sticky or glue-like; instead, it goes on smoothly and stays on for quite a while in a thin and comfortable sheen. It looks amazing, too! It hydrates your lips while giving them a pretty iridescent glow.

With fall finally arriving, this means it’s time to bring back the beanies! Although they never left, now we have a real excuse to use them. We received four beanies from Primark with trendy warm fall colors. Three of them have a faux fur pompom on top; they are pumpkin orange, yellow/mustard and maroon; and they are perfect for the cold weather coming up. The last one is bright red and fits more for a casual look since it’s not as warm as the others. What we love the most about Primark’s beanies is the price. You have a couple of options to choose from and they’re on a $2-$6 range. They are really comfy and very high-quality. You will most definitely keep yourself warm while looking cute. Beanies are the best accessory to looking stylish while covering yourselves. You can wear them with any outfit you like, and it can add some personality to your style. If the cold weather doesn’t let you think of what to wear, choose the beanie you would like to use and pick your outfit around its color!

Keeping warm, hydrated, and looking cute during the holidays is a must– but what about keeping that holiday spirit alive in our rooms? If you love decorating your room during the holidays like we do, you’re probably aware it can be hard to put everything up without taking hours, and even harder to take it all down once the season is over. That’s why we’re obsessed with VELCRO® Brand HANGables®. These wall fasteners take away the hassle of having to use nails and alternate products to hang up decorations, and make decorating more fun and less time-consuming. They’re versatile too– they can be used for decorating and also for organizational purposes (like hanging up bulletin boards), pljus they come in different shapes and sizes, giving you the freedom to choose the one that best fits your needs.

We hope you guys enjoy this list of the hottest products for this holiday season and are able to get them for yourselves!

Image Credit: 1, 2, 3

Paula Ayala is a senior undergrad majoring in English Literature in the University of Puerto Rico (Rio Piedras Campus), Co-Campus Correspondent of HC at UPR, and a National HC Writer. She is an aspiring writer and editor who loves reading, writing fiction, looking for new things to learn about, chocolate, and (admittedly) taking naps.
Laleska is majoring in journalism at the UPR Rio Piedras Campus. Loves travelling, fashion, reading books and sleeping. You can always find her with a smile on her face!