Campus Cutie Ana María Yapur

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

With mesmerizing hazel eyes, this week’s Campus Cutie has a killer sense of humor, beatiful smile and sweetness that will steal your heart. Ana is of those people that as soon as you met them you feel you have known each other since forever; the way she makes you feel so comfortable, so cool and relaxed is amazing. Not everybody can be fun and smart at the same time, and she manages to do it flawlessly. 

Name: Ana María Yapur Henjes

Age: 21

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Toa Baja

Favorite TV Shows: One Tree Hill, Breaking Bad

Relationship Status: Single

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

HCUPR: So, first things first. What you like to do on your spare time?

Ana María: The beach is a must. Spending time with my friends, and going out to eat, it’s my guilty pleasure. This might sound awkward but I really like going to the gym too, it’s relaxing; so yeah I would consider going to the gym one of my hobbies.

HCUPR: Where do you see yourself after graduating?

Ana María: After graduating I see myself pursuing a master’s degree in one of my passions: public relations.

HCUPR: Let’s talk about relationships…what is the first thing you look for in a partner?

Ana María: Mmm, let’s see….sense of humor an outgoing personality. Just somebody I can be myself with.

HCUPR: What’s a deal breaker?

Ana María: I can’t see myself with a person who has no professional goals, that’s a no no. You need to be with someone who wants to be better as a person and as a professional, and of course that makes you want to be better too.

HCUPR:  Finally, but not least, do you have a favorite memory? Will you share it with us?

Ana María: My favorite memory would be my high school graduation gift I got from my parents , I went to Spain , Italy and France I could not believe I was there it was such an amazing experience. One of my goals in life is to travel as much as I can and to keep learning about different culture.

*Photo Credit: Ana María’s Facebook

Gabriela Cirilo is a Marketing student at the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras campus. She's currently an intern at the IT company and consulting firm Wovenware Inc. Gabriela is a social media and movie addict. She enjoys reading, swimming and listening to new music. Also she loves fashion...and history.