This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Brittany Broski is undoubtedly one of TikTok’s rising influencers and Gen Z has officially declared her their internet bestie, or Supreme Leader. She calls her fans Broski Nation and likes to joke around and act as a Dictator of her fictional country. 

Brittany first gained popularity with her Kombucha-tasting video, which instantly went viral and became a meme. Because of this video, she was fired from her job at a bank, which ultimately became the turning point in her life. She had studied communications and Spanish, and her job was already not fulfilling her. Brittany often expressed that she was creative and passionate about the arts. She was even looking forward to someday making ads for the Super Bowl! 

Now, she has 1.69 millions subscribers on Youtube and 7.4 million followers on TikTok. Brittany succeeded in transforming her hype from the Kombucha video and turning it into something greater. Nowadays, she’s no longer “the Kombucha Girl.” Brittany Broski has her own podcast called The Broski Report, starring Brittany Broski. 

@broskireport

FYI: Jack Skellington adults are now officially welcome in Broski Nation. Episode 9 of the Broski Report is OUT NOW.

♬ original sound – The Broski Report

On her podcast, you’ll find just about everything. She has notes, but the structure of the show feels more like a conversion with a friend. Brittany talks about her obsession with masked men, Hozier, Disney, the hardships and realities about being a woman, art, history, and war. Also, she’s very transparent about her feelings. In all her media she creates a safe place for her fans to know that they’re not alone during tough days or moments of low self-esteem. She’s also a huge advocate for self-love and self-acceptance. Brittany Broski once said that she loved how she looked because she resembles her parents, and she loves them. And I think that’s beautiful. 

@royalcourt

Hear ye, hear ye! The first episode of @Brittany Broski’s Royal Court is here with special royal guest @Orville Peck. Does he have the qualities to become an esteemed member of the Royal Court? Only time will tell…. Episode 1 of Royal Court is out now.

♬ original sound – Brittany Broski’s Royal Court

Recently she came out with a new show, on her main channel called The Royal Court. It’s a medieval interview-styled show. Here she takes on the role of the Ruler of Broski Nation, and her guests are put to the test to see if they are worthy of becoming a member of her royal council. It’s an amazing show and she’s a talented comedian. 

You will not only be entertained by her, but you will find that she will plant curiosity in you. Since she’s so multifaceted, you might end up Google-searching Francisco Goya’s art, for example, because you saw her talk about it in a video.

That being said, if you’re in dire need of a good laugh, Lord Broski has got you covered. Her taste is relatable and you’ll definitely feel seen. She used to write fanfiction on Wattpad and still reads them. So if you like Pedro Pascal, Bad Bunny, Kylo Ren, Rosalía, dissecting art, and analyzing WWl propaganda, this is the place for you. Brittany Broski is the voice of Gen Z, but also the new face of modern influencers. People have tried to label her as just funny, but she’s way more than that. Everytime she gets the opportunity to thank her fans for letting her do the job she loves, she does it, and she’s genuine and smart.

If you decide to join Broski Nation, remember that we have town hall meetings, so don’t be late! 

Alejandra Negrón Rodríguez is a writer and Events Director at Her Campus at UPR. She manages all chapter events, prioritizing in coordinating and organizing for a range of successful and fun activities. She mostly writes culture and entertainment articles, but as an avid reader, her favorite one’s are book reviews. She is a senior at the University of Puerto Rico, majoring in Political Science with a minor in French. At Her Campus, writing became a muse for her, because she can transform her interests into works for others to enjoy. When she’s not writing, Alejandra reads books or buys them (ask her overwhelming mountain of unread books). Alejandra also loves learning new languages, crocheting, and spending time with her friends.