Style > Fashion

5 Outfits For Bad Bunny’s Concert “Nadie Sabe Lo Que Va A Pasar Mañana”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Calling all Bad Bunny fans and fashion enthusiasts! Get ready to mark your calendars and set your style compass to maximum chic, because Bad Bunny is bringing the “calentón” to the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in Puerto Rico with his upcoming concert, “Most Wanted Tour” on June 7 and 8. On March 10th of this year, his birth date,  the singer himself dropped the exciting news. But that’s not all–in true Bad Bunny fashion, the announcement came in the form of his latest music video, “Acho PR.” This anthem celebrates the rich culture and traditions of Puerto Rico, serving as a love letter to the island and its people. Collaborating with iconic Puerto Rican artists like Arcangel, De La Ghetto, and Ñengo Flow, Bad Bunny delivers a potent blend of music and pride that’s impossible to resist. 

With the stage set and the anticipation quickly building up, it’s time to start planning your concert attire. We’re here to ensure you’re dressed to impress with five sensational sexy cowgirl-inspired outfits that perfectly blend the spirit of the west with the irresistible allure of Bad Bunny’s musical prowess. So, dust off your boots, cinch up your belts, and prepare to saddle up for a night of unforgettable style and sensational sounds!

Lace and Lassos Ensemble: FINA

Imagine stepping into the concert venue in a stunning lace dress that exudes charm. This outfit features a delicate white lace dress paired with a stylish belt to accentuate your waist and add a touch of cowgirl flair. Complete the look with classic cowgirl boots for a perfect blend of sophistication and Western charm.

Denim Diva Delight: BABY NUEVA

For  this chic-yet-casual cowgirl look, you can try rocking a denim skirt and a matching denim vest over a crisp white button shirt. This ensemble is all about denim-on-denim vibes, adding a dash of ruggedness to your concert style. Amp up the outfit with red accessories like a statement belt, earrings, and a bold lipstick to channel Bad Bunny’s energetic aura.

Boho Belle Blossom: BATICANO

Embrace your bohemian side with this captivating outfit featuring a long white skirt paired with a lace red bralette. Layer a denim vest over the bralette for a touch of Western charm. Accessorize with rustic elements in red or brown tones such as a wide-brimmed hat, fringe, layered necklaces, and a bag to create a whimsical yet stylish concert look.

Black Beauty Rodeo: CYBERTRUCK

Keep it sleek and chic with a black bodysuit and shorts combo, elevated by classic cowboy boots. Add a pop of color to the ensemble with vibrant accessories like a leather jacket, a lot of bracelets, and a lively hat. This outfit effortlessly combines comfort and style, perfect for dancing the night away at Bad Bunny’s concert.

Sassy Set Showdown: VOU 787

Make a statement with a coordinated two-piece set featuring a mini skirt and matching top for a trendy cowgirl-inspired look. Pair the set with stylish boots to maintain the Western aesthetic while adding a modern twist. Keep accessories minimal, you can style your hair in a slick bun and add a pair of big sunglasses and earrings, to let the ensemble speak volumes at the concert.

Each of these outfits captures the spirit of cowgirl fashion while incorporating elements that reflect the energy and excitement of Bad Bunny’s concert. Choose the outfit that most resonates with your personal style and get ready to turn heads and have a blast at the most wanted tour!

Adriana Quiles is junior at the University of Puerto Rico Recinto de Río Piedras. She's very passionate about female empowerment and feels that Her Campus is her ideal outlet to talk about topics that matter to her and to all women.