Baddie on a Budget: Four Favorite Aliexpress Women Apparel Stores

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Want to be bougie but you’re broke? Tired of scrolling down IG and other social media sites seeing bomb outfits that you want but can’t afford? Well I’ve found a solution for all the baddies on a budget.

ALIEXPRESS!

For years I’ve used Aliexpress to purchase affordable hair extensions, but recently I got an idea to extend my search to fashion pieces that I absolutely needed but couldn’t quite afford. For example, Kim Kardashian wore a mesh black dress that I thought would be perfect for a club I was going to. I found a similar dress in the mall, but it was over $50. However, after a key word search I found the exact same dress on Aliexpress for under $20 – A STEAL!

Obviously this app is great for the “Penny Pinching Patties” of the world, but it’s ideal for college students like myself who have other financial obligations. Below I give you guys my top four favorite Aliexpress women appeal stores. You can thank me later.

Feditch

“College Clubber/Party Girl”

This store sells mostly two piece sets, body suits, and a plethora of body con dresses. In my opinion, Feditch is great for special occasions, dates, and parties. If you are into flirty pieces that show a little skin, then this site is perfect for you. Every item is under $20.

Heyoungirl

“Urban College Girl”

Heyoungirl is a store that sells cargo pants, long sleeve body suits, hoodies, graphic tees & crop tops. This store is great for everyday wear, especially for us college girls. From camo to checkered print to lace up tops and bottoms, each item is under $15 while coats and jackets are under $25.

Glamaker

“Girly College Girl”

This store is great for the romper, jumpsuit, body con, cute top and bottom lovers! With summer and fall inspired outfits, these looks can be wore everyday and for special events. Whether you’re chilling by the pool, hanging with friends, or going out for the night, you’ll love these affordable pieces.

Romwe

“College Casual”

From leggings to over-sized shirts, sweatshirts to jeans, Romwe is my absolute favorite for my “cute my comfortable” days. Each piece has a youthful feel that is urban and popular. Shirt are under $10!

From these four stores, you get a feel for my style in fashion; I advise you girls to do your research while using Alexpress and find pieces that represent you.

Happy Shopping!

Hey I'm Chas! Currently I am a senior at the University of North Texas that anticipates to graduate this May with a B.A. in public relations and minor in social sciences. I am a free spirit who has a strong passion for music, beauty (hair), and community service. I also love to write my heart out on whatever inspires me. One day I hope to inspire others through the lyrics I write for myself and others because I hope to become a singer song writer. 
Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.