Your Hurts Donut Horoscope

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

If you have not been to Hurt’s Donuts yet you do not know what you are missing. They have so many different flavors of donuts it is actually insane. Thou shall not fear though, we at Her Campus will not let you be the person holding up the long line while you make up your mind. When in doubt look to the stars and your zodiac will have the answers. Horoscopes never lead you astray, right?

Capricorn (December 22- January 19): Old Fashioned

You are more than likely to be set in your ways and you can be cautious before you make any big decision. A donut place can’t mess up an old fashion donut, so go for it for your first time.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18): Peanut Butter Knot

You are a creative visionary so why not deviate from the norm and go for the peanut butter knot? Unless you are allergic to peanut butter then just don’t.

Pisces (February 19- March 20): Nutella

Pisces have the tendency to indulge so GO FOR IT, GIRL.

Aries (March 21- April 19): Donut Milkshake

Aries are adventurous and enthusiastic. You are a go big or go home kind of girl so this is the perfect choice for you. Treat yo self.

Taurus (April 20- May 20): Little Timmy

You do not like to stray away from the norm, but you love things that are appealing to the senses. The Little Timmy is a donut covered in rainbow sprinkles which will definitely catch your eye.

Gemini (May 21- June 20): Bart Simpson

You are witty, clever and energetic. The Bart Simpson donut is for sure the way to go. It’s a chocolate donut covered in Butterfingers, how can you go wrong with that?

Cancer (June 21- July 22): Pink Lemonade

You are unpredictable and have great intuition. This donut may sound a little weird, but you know deep down it is going to be delicious.

Leo (July 23- August 22): Birthday Cake

You want the best and what’s better than birthday cake flavored anything?

Virgo (August 23- September 22): Blueberry Streusel

You are analytical and know a good donut when you see one. The blueberry streusel is heavenly; you won’t regret it.

Libra (September 23- October 22): English Gentleman

You are a class act and love a little variety. The English Gentleman fits the definition to the point.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21): Cereal Killer

Scorpios are intense, mysterious and passionate. What’s more intense than cereal on top of a donut? A lot of things but I am trying here.

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21): Grape Balls of Fire

You are optimistic and live for the future. Why not go for the purple donut with a fireball in the middle? That will satisfy your free bird personality for sure.