This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Year: Senior
Hometown: Omaha, NE
Major: Biochemistry and Biology
Relationship Status:  In a relationship
Campus Involvement/Activities: Research Assistant, TA, Honors Peer Mentor Program, ODK Senior Honor Society, and Intramural Sports

HC: What do you like to do in your free time; any hobbies/interests?
Tyler: I love spending time with my puppies: Jake, a one year old chocolate lab, and Oakley, a five month old bull mastiff.  I’m a huge dog lover.  I also like long walks on the beach.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Tyler: I hope I’ll be working as a doctor, a pediatric anesthesiologist specifically, and living in a mansion!

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
Tyler: Australia, for sure.  I’ve always wanted to go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef and see some kangaroos.

HC: If you could change something about yourself, would you? And what would it be?
Tyler: I’m pretty happy the way I am.  But I guess I’d want to be a little taller so I can see things better at concerts.

HC: Any pet peeves?
Tyler: People killing spiders, meetings that take way longer than they should, and people that have to be the center of attention all the time.

HC: What’s your worst fear?
Tyler: Being trapped in a very small space.

HC: We’ve all had embarrassing moments… Care to share any of yours?
Tyler: After I finished my MCAT, my mom poured me a shot in the parking lot.  When I took it, it went down the wrong tube and I spit it up all over her.  She laughed and called me a lightweight.

HC: How are you enjoying the start of this year so far?  Any favorite classes?
Tyler: It’s going pretty well.  I’m always so busy though, so it’s hard to find some time to relax.  Right now I’m taking Human Sexuality and learning all about sex, so that’s pretty cool.

HC: And of course I have to ask, what’s your favorite part of being a Husker?
Tyler: Husker game days, of course.  Who doesn’t love waking up at 7 am to start tailgating for an 11 o’clock game?  The atmosphere around campus on game day is really cool.  Everyone is so enthusiastic and everyone becomes friends with everyone.

Okay, think fast!

Favorite food: Spaghetti and smoothies are tied
Celeb crush: Paul Walker and Zooey Deschanel
Favorite movie: The Underworld series or Finding Nemo
Biggest turn off: People who don’t like dogs (or animals in general) and people who complain about not being in shape but don’t do anything about it
Superpower: Teleportation. Walking places takes forever.