Michael O’Halloran ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Name: Michael O’Halloran
Year: Junior
Hometown: Omaha, NE
Major: Business Administration
Relationship Status:  Single
Campus Involvement/Activities: Sigma Nu Fraternity, Intramural sports

HC: What do you like to do in your free time; any hobbies/interests?
Michael: I like to play basketball and other sports, pound some brews, and get a little sauced up from day to day.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Michael: If I have enough money, hopefully I can be on the west coast in a place like Santa Cruz or Morro Bay so I could be in-between L.A. and San Francisco, and so I can support my teams—the L.A. Lakers and San Francisco Giants.

HC: Describe your dream girl, or what you look for in a girl.
Michael: I want a sweetheart—someone I can talk to and hang out with.  Good looks are always nice too.  Not to be picky, but I like blondes and brunettes.  Eye color isn’t a huge deal.

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
Michael: Ireland, because I have never been there, but it is a beautiful place and I could only imagine how good their beer is compared to Bud Light.

HC: If you could change something about yourself, would you? And what would it be?
Michael: I would like to be taller.  A healthy 6’ 7” wouldn’t be bad, but I would settle for 6’ 2”.

HC: Any pet peeves?
Michael: Not a big fan of arrogant people or people who feel entitled to something.

HC: What’s your worst fear?
Michael: Spiders.  They are sneaky and can be poisonous.

HC: We’ve all had embarrassing moments… Care to share any of yours?
Michael: Every weekend when girls turn me down… :( 

HC: If a huge inheritance came your way, what would you do?
Michael: I’d move to California and get season tickets to the San Francisco Giants.

HC: And of course I have to ask, what’s your favorite part of being a Husker?
Michael: I’ve only been to 2 games in my life, but I go to every tailgate.  I love the atmosphere of Husker tailgating!

Okay, think fast!

Favorite food: Meatloaf
Celeb crush: Rihanna, ‘cause she got that cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
Favorite movie: Pitch Perfect or Malibu’s Most Wanted
Biggest turn off: High-pitched girls who don’t let other people talk because they can never stop.
Superpower: Either teleporting or being able to freeze time.  They would both be DEEE-cent.