Here’s Why I Watched All of Fuller House

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Fuller House released half of their third season to Netflix recently, and I found myself being sucked in and watching all of the nine episodes in just a few days!

I grew up watching re-runs of Full House all of the time. I loved each of the characters for their personalities, catch phrases, and quirky lives. When the proposal of a revival show was first proposed, I was PUMPED.

The first season, if I am being honest, left me disappointed. The second was pretty similar. If you are not into corny corny shows, this series is not for you. They are definitely appealing to fans in a sort of “how can we cheese this up more?” type of way. The third season, though, was a little bit surprising to me.

In this season DJ Fuller is stuck in a love triangle that she thought she was over with Steve and Matt. The kids in the house are all growing up and having normal kid problems such as summer school and boy issues, and Stephanie and Kimmy are still living in the house with the family.

The element that I think made this season better than the other two is that it had plot lines that continued through the episodes. This made it seem worth watching to me. Rather than each episode being some new fluffy situation the Fuller family had gotten into, it continues with the same storyline.

Nostalgia is a huge factor in why I continue to watch this show, but if you are looking for something light and quick to watch, I would say give it a shot! Head over to the Tanner/Fuller house because “the door is always open!”