Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

To help Collegiettes start the semester off successfully, Her campus sent their 200+ chapters exclusive Back-To-School Survival Kits filled with HC merchandise and items from their partners. Our package included White Chocolate Macadamia LUNA Bars, cases of Nuero Sonic, SK Energy shots, and cheery Poppin notebooks and pens. 

Her Campus knows it’s essential for Collegiettes to say focused and alert during class, so they hooked us up with some Neuro Sonic, a lightly carbonated beverage that increases alertness and promotes concentration, as well as LUNA bars to keep us going strong all day long. To keep us even more energized, we also received SK Energy Shots, which are packed with vitamins and antioxidants, no sugar, zero calories, and none of questionable ingredients typically found in most energy beverages.

We also can’t wait to use our brightly colored pens and notebooks from Poppin. Poppin is a “work style” brand that offers aesthetically pleasing office supplies that allow you to “work happy”. Thanks to Poppin, work supplies and dorm décor don’t have to be boring anymore. 

Thanks to Her Campus and their partners, the HC UNL team has everything we need to power through the semester. Thanks, Her Campus! HCXO