Campus Cutie: Clara Marsolek

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

This weeks campus cutie is the the very stylish, always quirky, Clara Marsolek! This  girl puts together the most interesting and unique outfit combinations I’ve ever seen, and she totally rocks them! As well as being fashion savvy, Clara is also the poster girl for a strong, loving, intelligent woman of the 21st century. From her many dedicated hours of study to the magic she works with a curling iron, Clara truley has it all! Here’s a little more about her…

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Campus involvement: Newman Center, UNL Honors Program, ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)

Favorite pass times: Reading, Netflix, Tumbler, and #livinglyfe. My baby sister said that that last one would make me sound hip and cool haha:)

Summer plans: I plan to work and take some classes, as well as celebrate my birthday! My younger sister and I also plan to roadtrip to California to meet some surfers and go to Alcatraz. On the way we plan to stop in Denver to visit my older sister and do some hiking.

Something that can always make you smile/laugh: Late night chats with my roommate and my precious baby sister!

Describe your style: A total whirlwind!

Future aspirations: I hope to be a successful engineer with a HUGE family, and a loving and caring husband. Also, we’d live in a house that would be an exact replica of the “Future House” from the movie Meet the Robinson’s. 

Greatest advice ever recieved: I do have one quote from Mother Teresa that is very personal to me: “Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” Though this wasn’t exactly advice given to me, it has brought me through a lot, and therefore I consider it to be advice.

Current favorite song/band: Come on Eileen by Dexy’s Midnight Runner’s