Get Your V-Day Sweet Tooth On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

Valentine’s Day is a perfect excuse to indulge on your favorite baked goods and not have to feel guilty about it. Whether you have a special someone to share it with or you just enjoy the holiday (as a single chick) for the goodies (me), Valentine’s Day is a perfect time to spread love through yummies.  Here are a few of the most adored baked goods to plump up on around this time of year-

1. Pillsbury Ready to Bake Shape Sugar Cookies

Everyone knows that Pillsbury dishes dough out in all shapes and sizes for every known holiday.  These sugar cookies don’t always make it to the oven because many people can’t resist their raw cookie dough flavor, but when they do – they make a delicious V-Day goodie!

2.  Red Velvet Cupcakes

Red velvet cupcakes are much appreciated year-round but especially during Valentine’s Day.  What better way is there to show love but via a red cupcake (with cream cheese icing obviously)?

3. Baked by Melissa Cupcakes

Less is way more in this case.  Although these cupcakes are bite-sized, they go a long way. They come in a variety of flavors and they’re delicateness can make your Valentine’s Day spectacular!

4. Cake Pops

There are few things better than biting into a sugary ball of chocolate infused with fluffy cake.  You’re drooling thinking about it, right?  These sweets are the best of both worlds for chocolate lovers and cake adorers.