Campus Cutie: Maxfield Jackson Fey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

Usually, I dread the long walk from Fox to Reamer, but somehow during the fall it doesn’t feel long enough when this campus cutie can be seen running down the field during rugby practice. The man in question is this week’s campus cutie… Max Fey! Max is a senior here at Union College and is the vice president and the co chair of U Sustain. He also plays on the rugby team  as you all can tell by now. 

Relationship status:  Happily Taken

Hometown: Farmington, CT. 860, Represent!

Major: Philosophy with minors in environmental science and political science. My interests are kind of all over the place academically.

First proudest achievement:

I would say breaking high school swimming records. I still reminisce on those glory days.

Favorite hobbies:

I love being outside, otherwise I feel like the day is kind of wasted. I also love hanging out with my tortoise, Teddy Roosevelt. Oh and I recently got into brewing my own beers.     

Cat or dog guy?

Definitely a dog guy. Cats can be a little too sassy for my liking and only like me if I have food.

Your ideal date:

I’d say my favorite dates have been calling my girlfriend, throwing my surfboard on top of the car and driving down to the beach with a cooler filled with our favorite things.

What do you look for in your significant other?

I look for confidence. My mom always told me to read the Corinthians so I try and remember that love is patient and kind and never boastful. It’s so important to keep your independence in a relationship. Otherwise things get boring and you suffocate one another.

What is the first thing you notice in a girl?

I would say a good smile. If it’s really good It’s almost like a reflex to smile back.

Favorite romantic movie:

Crazy Stupid Love. Are you kidding me Ryan Gosling? I want to reenact that Dirty Dancing scene so bad.

Woman crush: Scarlett Johansson. I could stare at her all day.

Man crush: Ryan Gosling…is it too much I mentioned him twice in this interview?

I see myself…. In five years?

That’s really far away. I don’t even know what I’m doing next week! But I can tell you I hope to travel a lot before I settle down and go to law school.

Bio-chem major at Union College.