Spring Break Essentials for the Bargain Shopper

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNI chapter.

Spring break is just around the corner! What better way to prepare for it than buying a new, affordable swimsuit and accessories for the beach? No one wants to spend $80.00 or more on a swimsuit, especially since we are poor college students. Since we have access to great swimwear online, it is easy to reach prices that are affordable without missing out on the new styles of the season.
If you are searching for the perfect bikini, Forever21.com has a great selection to choose from. The price range here is usually no more than twenty dollars. Try finding swimwear that has details to it like ruffles or embellishments that you like to add personal taste to the suit. Here are a few great bikinis I found at Forever21.com:

One-piece swimwear is a little trickier to locate for a bargain price. Target.com always has a great selection of swimwear and their one-piece and monokini swimsuits run under $40.00. It may be twice as much as some great bikinis, but being comfortable and confident is the best way to feel on spring break. They do not skimp on style, that is for sure! Here are a few I thought were the most affordable and super cute for spring break:

You cannot go to the beach without being ready for the sun. The most important item is sunscreen with at least SPF 30 since being in the sun all day will probably be on your to-do list. Carry a stylish tote to cart around with you to carry essentials for the beach like a reusable water bottle (I like the new ones that filter as you drink), SPF chapstick (Burt’s Bees Outdoor Res-Q), sunglasses (Forever 21), beach towel (Free People), fedora hat (J.Crew), and a head band. With the help of all these items, you should be good to go for your spring break destination.

Spring Break Essentials: