This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNI chapter.

Books that will help you live your life and books just to read for the fun of it.

1. Eat This, Not That!  Is that salad really better for you than that burger and fries? Will that sandwich save you calories over a slice of pizza? Whether you are out to eat, grocery shopping, or grabbing a quick snack, eating healthy can be tough for a girl on the go. Eat This, Not That is an easy-to-follow book that compares food side by side and tells you the truth about what you are really eating. Here are some examples of what’s inside this book:

-Eat this: Big Mac, 540 Calories, 29 g fat.
-Not that: Angus Deluxe, 750 Calories 36 g fat.
-You save 210 Calories and 7g of fat

-Eat this: On the Border’s Chicken Al Carbon Fajitas
-Not that: Sizzling Fajita Chicken Salad
-You save 550 Calories

Do you know the worst foods in America? Here are a few:
#18 Blimpie Special Vegetarian (12’): 1, 180 calories/ 29 g fat
#2 Uno Chicago Girl Mega-sized Deep Dish Sundae: 2,800 Calories/ 136 g fat
#17 Wendy’s Fast Food Burger: 1,350 Calories/ 90 g fat

Ordering information for Eat This, Not That, and all article information came from. Check it out for yourself; it will definitely be worth it.

2. In Style: Style 101
This book is your how-to book for everything. From how to pick that favorite pair of jeans that fit you perfectly, how to dress for an interview, to how to redesign/organize any room of your house, this books has it all. Keep this book on your shelf and you won’t regret having it because you will use it all the time. Check out In Style: Style 101 on Amazon.

3. Ready for a long read for summer vacation? The Outlander Series is a must. Written by Diana Gabaldon, these historical fiction novels are full of romance and adventure. The book series will keep you reading all summer long. Check it out on Amazon.

4. Want a quick read or a lightweight book for the plane ride? Any of the Nicholas Sparks books are a great pick. These easy reads are page-turners full of dramatic romance. A full lists of Spark’s books are found here.

Now that you’re set with how-to books, book series, and short reads, you’ve got all your areas of summer reading covered. Order these books today because summer is just around the corner.