Keep Calm and Wear Heels: Kim Kardashian Make Up Tutorial

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNI chapter.

Want to get Kim’s showstopping look? Learn how!

Love Kim’s flawless look? I’ll teach you exactly how to get it! 

Step 1: Start with your normal face routine. Cover any blemishes with concealer, apply a light coat of foundation, and finish by applying a powder, such as Maybelline’s Fit Me, to complete the flawless look.

Step 2: Next, use a liquid eyeliner, such as Sephora’s Long-Lasting Eye Liner and line the upper lid from the inner to outer corner of the eye. Use a kohl liner such as Make Up Forever’s Kohl Liner to line the lower lash line same way. After lining it, take a q-tip and lightly smudge the kohl.

Step 3: Now comes the fun part. Start with the yellow shadow in Illamasqua’s 4-Colour Liquid Metal Palette and cover the whole upper lid and inner corner of the eye, letting it lightly feather off into the area under the eyebrow so there isn’t a harsh edge. Next, blend the yellow shadow into the smudged kohl liner across the lower lash line and into the inner corner of the eye.

Next, take the light gray shadow and blend it into the upper inner corner of the eye, letting it feather up into the area under the eyelid. After applying the gray, take the light orange shadow and lightly apply it to the middle section of the eyelid, blending it up into the area under the eyebrow. For the outer corner of the eye, take the dark gray shadow and blend it into the orange, giving a smoky appearance to the eye.

Step 4: The next step is getting Kim’s killer mile-long lashes. Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara is said to be like “wearing a set of false eyelashes without the glue.” Apply a layer of the mascara to both upper and lower lashes, putting extra focus on the outer corners of the eyes. Curl the lashes, and apply another layer to the upper lashes.

Step 5: To finish off the look, apply a light pink lipstick, such as NARS Lipstick in Senorita (#1099712).

So, there you have it! A look that would even steal the spotlight from Kim herself