This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

This week I started the craziest TV series “Game of Thrones”.  Game of Thrones is an intense series that is exciting and suspenseful.  Normally I wouldn’t watch this type of show, but my friends told me that I had to watch it, so I decided to give in.  Blood and violence easily scares me but the plot line is so intriguing that it’s worth pushing through.

Game of Thrones is a wild plot line that includes complicated family relationships and rivalries.  The TV show takes place in medieval times giving the audience of a preview how things were back then.  I can’t tell you much about the show because I’ve only finished first season and was completely shocked at the ending, but I have not heard a person that does not like this show.  It is probably for the best because I would not want to spoil anything.

If you are interested in watching this TV show, be ready to pay attention.  This show is really hard to watch if you miss something important because the storyline is very complex and based off of character relationships.  I hope that you decide to try watching the show.

girl gang
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!