Wellness

What to Bring to Friendsgiving

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Have absolutely no idea what to bring to your Friendsgiving that’s in two days? Look no further! I’m here to provide you with ideas and recipes, from appetizers to cocktails, that your friends are sure to love.

Appetizers

DEVILED EGGS

Deviled eggs are such a classic and easy to customize to your and your friends’ tastebuds. Make them the original way or throw on some toppings of your choice and you have a hit.

Charcuterie board

Elevate your appetizer game with a charcuterie board. This is a surefire way to impress your friends! Bonus points if you pair it with a good bottle of wine.

Side Dishes

cheesy potato gratin

Just looking at this dish makes my mouth water!

Candied carrots

This dish will have everyone eating their veggies. I love these candied carrots because they add a little sweetness to your plate before dessert.

Sweet potato casserole

This one is non-negotiable at my Thanksgiving table! You have to have it.

Desserts

Chocolate-covered strawberry turkeys

These little turkeys are so adorable and festive! They are the perfect light dessert to have after your big meal.

Pecan Pie Cheesecake

This is a tasty spin on a Thanksgiving dessert classic! This is a must-try if you have some extra time to make it.

Beverages

Pumpkin Pie Martini

Thinking more of a liquid dessert? Head straight for this pumpkin pie martini after dinner!

Apple Cider Sangria

This is sure to be a refreshing hit with all of your friends!

Apple Ginger Fizz (Mocktail)

Add a little fizz to the holiday with this delicious mocktail recipe!

Meg is a senior (2024) at UNH majoring in communication and minoring in business administration. She loves traveling, shopping, going to the beach, and coffee!