Every year at the start of halloweekend, Instagram starts to get filled with costume posts and every time I see one I’m like what? That’s so creative and smart like I didn’t think of that wow so original. Then the next night I see about 20 more posts of the same costume. Not really sure where I just got lost in the loop but oh well. For me, these were the best Halloween costumes I saw this year
- Scuba diver, wore a normal one-piece bathing suit, used black duct tape, two 2 liter bottles to the back and attached tubes to use as the ‘breathing tube’ part but really it was just straws to drink some… Juice.
- Favorite couples costume would be a tie between 2001 Brittney Spears and Justin Timberlake in the all denim or Peter and Lois from Family guy, pretty basic and easy but it’s my favorite show and I didn’t think of it myself.
- Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, literally so basic yet so creative, blue tracksuit, some bubblegum and a violet nose of course
- Scary twins from the Shining movie, for this one you would need identical twins but besides that fairly easy but also extremely creepy
- Taylor swift from the You belong with me Music video, the part where she holds up the ‘you ok?’ sign so original literally never would have thought about it