1. Knowing I will be able to go home and be greeted by the most precious dogs in the entire world. Their slobbery kisses have never sounded better.
2. Knowing I will receive the biggest hugs from both of my parents.
3. Knowing I get to see all my amazing, best friends that I have been away from for far too long.
4. Knowing Christmas is in less than 3 weeks. Being home finally gets me in the holiday spirit.
5. Knowing my cute, little, hometown will be filled with Christmas decorations all throughout the town.
6. Knowing I can cuddle up with my dogs and kitten in front on the warm fireplace and watch movies with the whole family.
7. Knowing my younger sister and I can go out on food and shopping dates whenever we want when I’m home.
8. Knowing that I am not going to have to worry about any schoolwork.
9. Knowing I will be able to sleep in.
10. Knowing that I will be eating my mom’s outstanding home-cooked meals every night.
11. Knowing New Year’s is just around the corner and new goals will be made.
12. Knowing that in just one week… one short week… I will be done with finals and home for the holidays.