This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Let’s face it, we all love new clothes but there are many ups and downs to both online shopping and in store shopping. Online shopping is easy, we can do it at any hour of the day without even having to move. While shopping online is convenient, we don’t have the luxuary to try on the clothes we’re ordering so things may not fit right. And I don’t know about everyone else, but sometimes I just don’t have the motivation to pick out clothes for an important event.

All of our problems are finally solved with Stitch Fix. Stitch Fix is a styling website where you schedule your “fix” and a stylist will send you five items, either clothes or accessories, and you can try everything on with your entire wardrobe with you. Whatever you like, you keep and whatever you don’t want you return in the already addressed bag they send you in your package. I stumbled across it on Facebook one day and decided to look into it. They style you based on your profile and sizes. It’s a $20 styling fee and that goes towards any of the items that you want to keep. Also, if you keep all five of the items, you’ll recieve a 25% discount! When you sign up you fill out a style profile with questions like this:

It’s pretty extensive but it’s well worth it. There’s a spot to put links to your Pinterest so whoever is styling you can see the kinds of clothes you like. After you complete your profile you schedule your fix. You have the option to schedule your fix for as often as you want.

Another awesome part of Stitch Fix is that they send you styling cards with every item. In case you’re unsure on how to wear something, the cards have options like this:

I definitly recommend checking it out, just go onto stitchfix.com. I promise you’ll love it!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!