This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

This week we caught up with the hilarious Stevie Morgan from Ocean Park, Maine. A junior here are UNH with a major in fresh water biology major (what a catch! pun intended), and an international politics minor. When asked to give advice to underclassmen he said “Don’t be motivated by money, be motivated by something your interested in.” Very motivating. His favorite movie is the Lion King and he loves the TV show planet earth, his dream job would be to host shark week. The key to his heart is a sense of humor and a good grilled cheese, ladies start working on those grilled cheese recipes.

Fun Facts:
Favorite color: Orange
Most embarrassing moment: fell off a chair lift
Biggest pet peeve: “Chicks who are stuck up, and guys who mean mug”
Dream job: Host shark week 
Song title that best descirbes you: Rather Unique- AZ
Flats or heels: Whatever makes the least noise
3 things you can’t live without: family, music, bacon
If you could have one super power what would it be?: breathe underwater and be invisible, everything I touch turns to bacon, its a compound power

Love life:
Biggest celebrity crush: Kate Upton
Blondes, brunettes or red heads?: Brunettes
Favorite pick-up line: “I’m mad awkward I don’t have lines”
Sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl: called my mom just to tell her I love her the other day
Ideal date: Something active, like a rollerdisco, but I’ll cook dinner “I’m mean on the grill”
Best place to meet UNH girls: Theta
Biggest turn off: too much makeup
If you could choose next weeks campus cutie, who would it be and why?: Jake Fitzgerald, because he is a morally upstanding individual

This or That:
Christensen or Williamson? Stoke
Philbrook or HOCO? Stillings
Aroma Joes or BNG? Neither, Keureig
Libbys or Scorps? None
House party or Frat basement? Frat basement, make it nasty
Beach or lake? beach

Marissa Marano is a senior at University of New Hampshire. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a minor in Business. She is from Danbury, Connecticut. She is involved in her sorority Alpha Phi at school as well as the Marketing Club. Outside of school Marissa enjoys blogging, traveling, and shopping.