This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

1. First you realize you need to find a date but then you realize you go to UNH (University of No Husbands).

2. When you had a little too much to drink on the weekend and waking up to random numbers saying, “Hey its … you asked me to your formal last night?!”

3. It’s time to find a dress. You find the perfect one but it happens to be on an Australian site and not only do they not have your size but it is $20 for shipping! (side note: ask a friend for a dress they will have one!)

4. Then you realize you are very pale and decide to invest in some sort of tanning package.

5. Now it is time to hit the gym and get on that “formal diet!”

6. Soon you start thinking about boys who you have not talked to for months but still…they can be an option.

7. Not to mention, there are two formals on that same night. So now you wonder will the boy say yes? Will he ditch me for another formal?

8. Now we have 1 week left til formal.

9. You realize you always have your amazing friends who are always there for you and would love to be your date.

10. It’s only one night. Let’s be honest, we won’t remember this night anyways because of all the fun.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!