This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Spooky Podcasts for the Spooky Season

Spooky season is in full swing as we are only about two weeks out from Halloween. Now is the perfect time of year to listen to some of the creepiest, the spookiest and the most haunted podcasts out there. Podcasts are my absolute favorite thing to listen to year-round but especially during spooky season. I feel like podcasts are extremely underrated, so here are some of the best episodes and podcasts for the spooky season.

Supernatural with Ashley Flowers is chalk-full of creepy TRUE stories and events that will send shivers down your spine. Listed below are some of the creepiest episodes they have produced:

1. Haunted: The Exorcism of Anna Ecklund
  2. Haunted: Zack & Addie
  3. Haunted: The Sallie House
  4. Haunted: The Moberly-Jourdain Incident

Real events aren’t for everyone and might be a bit too scary which is completely understandable. Two podcasts, Full Body Chills and Haunted Places: Ghost Stories, are based off fictional stories. Sometimes, I think these are honestly more terrifying than the non-fiction scary stories. A new season of Full Body Chills just started at the beginning of October specifically for the spooky season.

If you have access to Spotify, I recommend looking up Scary Stories with Ashley Flowers. It is a playlist created by Ashley Flowers that has all of her favorite scary podcast episodes. They come from a wide variety of podcasts and contains different types of stories, fiction and non-fiction.

Happy Spooky Season! Enjoy all of these hauntingly amazing suggestions!

I’m a Junior at UNH. My major is Human Development and Family Studies with a focus on family support.
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!