sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Songs for Every Relationship

No matter what stage you’re at in a relationship, there’s a song to help express your inner storm of emotions. Here are my go-to jams for any relationship.

Crushing on Someone New. The upbeat bass of No Fear by DeJ Loaf will complement the butterflies in your stomach from talking to your new crush. When you’ve been waiting so long for a feeling like this you need the perfect song to dance your heart out to.

Honorable mention: Better, by Khalid

Trying to Figure Out the Relationship. If you want to hint to a new partner that you’re ready to define the relationship, put on Khalid’s new song with Disclosure, Talk. No promises that they’ll take the hint but at least you’ll get to jam to this new work of art.

Honorable mention: Real For You, by James Hersey

Fixing an Old Relationship. The perfect song for inspiring you to let the little things go in your relationship and make up with your significant other is Couples Retreat by Jon Bellion. Bellion is a master at beats and unexpected drops, and he’ll have you saying sorry with your body and dancing around all night long.

Honorable mention: Ivy, by Frank Ocean

Breaking Up. Maggie Rogers encourages you to chop your hair so you can dance the night away without thinking of the past in her hit song Alaska. It’s a breakup song without all the gloom and doom. It’ll leave you feeling empowered and ready to reinvent yourself.

Honorable mention: you should see me in a crown, by Billie Eilish

Can’t Get Enough of Your Boo. This song will perfectly encapsulate that feeling at the end of a long night when you just want to be cuddled up with your favorite person. Don’t over think it, just listen to Surround Me by LEON and don’t let your boo go.

Honorable mention: Love On The Brain, by Rihanna

UNH 2020
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!