This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Sure, we all enjoy the extremely loud party music that keeps us coming back for more- but what about when the party ends and it’s time to get back to the reality of life? This, this is when it’s time to plug in the headphones and pay attention to music with a deeper connotation rather than Sheck Wes singing about hoes blowing up his phone.

To all my sad ladies, this playlist is for you as well as some of the lyrics that always hit home

When The Party’s Over- Billie Eilish

“Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin’ but nothin’ ever stops you leavin’”

“Call me friend but keep me closer (Call me back) And I’ll call you when the party’s over”

Shrike – Hozier

“I was housed by your warmth but I was transformed by your grounded and giving and darkening scorn”

“Then when I met you, my virtues uncounted, all of my goodness is going with you now”

Writer in the Dark- Lorde

“Did my best to exist just for you”

“I’ll find a way to be without you”

“I ride the subway, read the signs, I let the seasons change my mind”

Be My Mistake – The 1975

“And be my mistake, then turn out the light she bought me those jeans, the ones you like”

“You do make me hard, but she makes me weak”

I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes) – The 1975

“I bet you thought your life would change but you’re sat on a train again”

“Your memories are sceneries for things you said but never really meant”

You’re Somebody Else – Flora Cash

“Well you look like yourself, but you’re somebody else”

“I saw the part of you that only when you’re older you will see too”

Tiny Vessels – Death Cab for Cutie

“This is the moment that you know that you told her that you loved her but you don’t”

“So one last touch, and then you’ll go and we’ll pretend that it meant something so much more but it was vile, and it was cheap and you are beautiful but you don’t mean a thing to me”

Til Dawn (Here Comes The Sun) – The Weeknd

“I was in love with your mystery now I just take what I can get from you”

“And I know that I will always be the one you repent when you are done”

You’re gonna hate him, then you’ll want me, then you’ll miss him, then you’ll hate me”

I really enjoy Gucci and Harry Styles collectively
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!