Paul Walker, Fast and Furious Star, Passes Away at 40

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Hearts of young women all over the world are broken upon hearing the sad news of the death of Fast and  Furious star, Paul Walker. He died in a fiery car crash on Saturday, November 30th.  He was 40 years old. Walker was in the passenger seat of a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, driven by a racing team partner, that slammed into a light pole and burst into flames in an office park in the community of Valencia in Santa Clarita, about 30 miles north of Hollywood. The driver of the vehicle, Roger Rodus, also died during the crash. On his official Facebook page it stated “that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide”. This organization’s goal is to “be able to provide aid to these less fortunate children in hopes of helping them grow up to become confident, responsible and productive young adults” as it was stated on the invitation for the charity event. Walker is survived by his 15-year-old daughter, Meadow.

From all of us with every hearts;

Rest Easy Paul Walker

#TeamPW

UNH Her Campus Editor in Cheif Member since 2012Junior Chi Omega SisterHelath Management and Policy Major with a Minor in Sociology Originally from Orono, ME. Lover of Fashion, Fall, and Food