Olivia Wilde and Drew Barrymore Welcome Their Hollywood Babies!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

30 year-old actress Olivia Wilde welcomed her new baby boy into the world Wednesday afternoon with a humorous Tweet that read “Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I’m the building).” 

Wilde and fiancé Jason Sudeikis are both very excited about their first new-born baby Otis who came to surprise them a little early! She announced her original due date as May fourth on the Golden Globes red carpet.

Wilde is proud to be a mother. She referred to her baby bump as a “badge of pride.” Showing loads of excitement she told Lucky Magazine, “Like, I’m a woman! Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!”

If one Hollywood baby in one week wasn’t enough, Drew Barrymore brought her second child into the world Tuesday, April 22nd, just one day earlier than Wilde. 

Barrymore and Will Kopelman are proud parents of baby girl Frankie Barrymore Kopelman. Better yet, one year old daughter Olive was given a baby sister!

Barrymore didn’t want to keep the sex of her unborn baby a surprise. She reveleaed that she would be having a girl at the Beauty Inc. Awards. “I am so proud to accept this in celebration of women, including my daughter and my future daughter,” she announced. How exciting!

Welcome to the world Otis and Frankie!

Communication major and senior at the University of New Hampshire
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!