This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Meet best friends Nick and Pat!!

Basics:Hometown:(Pat) Hampton, NH  (Nick) Bow, NHSchool/Year:(Pat) College of Health and Human Services(Nick) Peter T. Paul College of Business and EconomicsMajor:(Pat) Exercise Science/Physical Education(Nick) Business Admn with an option in Marketing

UNH Life:Residence:(Pat) You can find me at Hampton Beach or 8 Mill Road(Nick) 8 Mill RoadClubs/Activities:(Pat) None?(Nick) Member of SCOPE…buy Nelly ticketsBest Class:(Pat) Team Sports with Steve(Nick) Foreign Relations of the United StatesWorst Class:(Pat) I took two semesters of Latin. Don’t remember one thing from that class.(Nick) All three semesters of Arabic were brutalHow did you two meet?One thing led to another and we ended up sharing a bottle of tequila.

Fun FactsBiggest Pet Peeve:(Pat) Big words. Keep it simple. We don’t need to impress anyone with big intelligent words.  (Nick) Chapped lips, no way anything is more annoying than chapped lipsMost embarrassing moment:(Pat) I was at a party on Madbury a couple of weeks ago. I thought I knew a girl that walked by me, so I hit her on the arm to say hi…. No idea who the girl was.(Nick) When I played little league I couldn’t run out of the outfield fast enough and peed my pants. I had to go a lot too.Favorite Chick Flick:(Pat) Blame my sister, but I have seen so many. Name one and I am sure I have seen it a couple of times. If you ask me to watch one, I am sure I will sit down and enjoy it(Nick) 13 going on 30Favorite TV Show:(Pat) Friday Night Lights or One Tree Hill. I am looking for a Tami Taylor(Nick) Game of Thrones, everyone better be caught up cause Joffrey is dead.Celeb Crush:(Pat) Tough question. Samantha Ponder.. Have you ever seen her throw a football before?(Nick) If Selena Gomez and Emma Watson were in front of me I would be way too confused to pick one.Dream Job:(Pat) General Manager of a professional sports team.(Nick) A Professor that only teaches the history of the 20th century FavoriteFavorite UNH sport:(Pat) Big fan of UNH Field Hockey. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out.(Nick) Hockey

Love LifeSingle or Taken:(Pat) Single.(Nick) TakenIdeal Girl:(Pat) Athletic, Great personality, Great sense of humor(Nick) 5 foot 1, blonde, borderline insaneFunny Date Stories?:(Pat) Cant think of any?(Nick) Pat and I have so many it’s hard to pick oneDeal Breakers?:(Pat) Smile and Laugh. Nothing better than a girl with a good smile and a cute little laugh.(Nick) I’m a big smile person so nice teeth goes a long way.

This or That:Philly or Hoco?(Pat)Sure.(Nick) Where ever the chicken parm isStore 24 or CampCo?(Pat) CampCo.(Nick) Cant abandon the Freddy wrapsAdvice to Freshmen:(Pat)Leave it all out on the field. Four years will fly by.(Nick) Do it all and don’t look back, before you know it you’ll be making up projects and forgetting to order your cap and gown…

If you could pick the next Campus Cutie who would it be and why?Shawn Robidoux. Have you ever seen the kid play the guitar? Not to mention he is unreal at Battlefield4

UNH Her Campus Editor in Cheif Member since 2012Junior Chi Omega SisterHelath Management and Policy Major with a Minor in Sociology Originally from Orono, ME. Lover of Fashion, Fall, and Food