This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

1. The Good Place

This show is perfect for people looking for a good laugh. It follows Eleanor, a mediocre human being, who ends up in “The Good Place”, a place where only the most ethical and selfless people end up. She realizes that there must be a mistake, but tries to convince everyone that she belongs as much as they do. It without a doubt will inspire you to become a better person. :)

2. On My Block

This show combines both a mysterious and funny element which makes it the best TV show to watch when you don’t really know what you are in the mood for watching. It is about four kids who don’t live in the best part of town and the adventures that they go on. This show is great for a good laugh, and will always keep you wanting to watch the next episode. 

On my block Netflix
Netflix

3. Locke and Key

A spookier show for your binging session. It follows a family living in Seattle until the father is murdered by one of his students. In shock, the family moves to the father’s childhood home in Massachusetts. They begin to find magical keys hidden around the house. They soon find out that they are not the only things after the keys.

4. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

This is one of my favorite TV shows on Netflix. It loosely follows the original Sabrina the Teenage Witch, but with a little bit of a darker twist. It also has Ross Lynch, which gives a little bit of a throwback vibe. It is an unconventional teenage drama, but that is what makes it so entertaining. With 3 seasons, it will keep you busy for at least 5 days.

Witchy person holding spellbook
Paige Cody on Unsplash

Boston, Mass UNH 22'
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!