My ‘The Bachelor’ Season 28 Predictions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Like many other college students, I have been keeping up with this season of The Bachelor. I think what makes this season so entertaining is not only the women who I find very funny and unique, but of course the Bachelor himself, Joey Graziadei. I think we all love Joey’s kindness and consideration that he shows to all of the women. You can tell he is very determined to find his wife and has a lot of trust in the process.

Stop reading here if you have not caught up with Week Six! Spoilers ahead!

I think coming into Week Seven, Joey has some tough decisions to make. Hometowns are coming up, and he has to be one hundred percent sure about his choices. I think, like most people watching the show, that Daisy and Joey have the strongest connection. Her kindness and humor match very well with Joey’s personality and they have a lot of chemistry.

After Joey and Maria’s one-on-one date in Canada and hearing their banter in the limo, I think Maria has a great shot at becoming Joey’s wife. Although she went through a lot at the beginning of the show with drama, she has turned a corner and reminded all of the viewers why she is really there, and that is for Joey.

One connection that I think people underestimate is Jenn and Joey. I think that their one-on-one was so entertaining and they have real chemistry. Joey gave her the group date rose this past week, and it goes to show their connection.

As for the other girls, I believe it is a toss-up between Kelsey T. and Rachel for the final four along with Daisy, Jenn and Maria. As for the final two, I would have to go with Maria and Daisy. I think that Jenn is sweet, but Joey and Maria just have a special connection that I think can last until the end. Ultimately though, like most people, I believe Daisy and Joey will end up engaged at the end. Their chemistry is great and they really seem right for each other. I feel like the way Joey looks at Daisy is different from the other girls. They both even each other out and their personalities match so well.

I’m looking forward to seeing who will get roses for Week Seven and if my predictions will come true!

Leah is a sophomore and Sociology major. She loves playing tennis with her family and reading!