My Prediction Of ABC’s Next Bachelorette

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

I’m sure my friend group is not the only one tuning in every Tuesday (or Monday if you’re lucky) to watch Joey find the one. If you’re like us you have a lot of feelings about the girls and who should be the next bachelorette, but here are my top three personal guesses! Warning, possible spoilers ahead. 

First, the sweet and mature Lexi, who left on her own accord after realizing her and Joey’s timeline would not match up. Lexi’s endometriosis story was inspirational and touching, especially as someone who has faced a similar experience! I think ABC would love to have Lexi as their bachelorette because she is clearly ready for marriage. 

Next, America’s sweetheart, Daisy. I absolutely adore Daisy, and I am so glad her story of health and hearing loss got the screen time it deserved. Now, this might be an unpopular opinion but I do not think Daisy is the one for Joey. While she is kind and fun, I just don’t see a spark between her and Joey! I think her bubbly and warm personality would make her a perfect choice for The Bachelorette

Finally, the person I would most enjoy having on my screen for a whole season — Maria! I think Maria’s boldness, confidence and personality in general would be phenomenal to watch. Some say she’s more suited for Bachelor in Paradise, but I think she has the potential to be something “never before seen” on The Bachelorette

Honorable mention is Jenn! The down-to-earth and genuine Jenn would be a fantastic bachelorette, but unfortunately, my guess is that PA school will have to come first, so we won’t be seeing her back. 

Now for my guess of who Joey gets down on one knee for — Kelsey A.! I know most of America has their heart set on Daisy, but I truly think Joey has more chemistry with Kelsey. All those butterflies in the hometowns episode had to be a sign! 

So, that’s it: either Lexi, Daisy or Maria is my guess! But, whoever they choose will be amazing, as all the options have fantastic individual personalities that captivate America!

Kate is a junior occupational therapy student at UNH. She loves books, oat milk lattes, and movie nights!