Style > Beauty

My Most Used Products Last Year

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

During the months of January and February, I always try to reflect on what went well during the previous year and what I want to bring with me into the current one. This can be anything from study habits, exercise, clothes, etc. Lately, I have been taking the time to go through and determine my most used and loved products for the year of 2023. Usually, once I find a product that I love and works for me, I tend to stick with it and cannot live without it. Here are the top five products I discovered last year that I don’t see myself stopping using in 2024.

Stay ITK Lip Balm

First up, the product that truly has been my greatest find and best kept secret. I have gatekept this for the longest time and I decided it’s finally time to share it. This balm is truly the best lip product I have ever tried, and I promise you I’ve tested them all. It blows Summer Fridays, Laniege and Rhode out of the water and it’s only $6 at Walmart. I’m currently on my eigth tube if that tells you anything. It is the ultimate find.

VERB Ghost Oil

If you have fine hair but a lot of it, it can be hard to find an oil that helps keep your hair healthy but also doesn’t weigh it down. This oil has been a game changer for me, and I truly can see a difference when I use it versus when I don’t. It lasts me such a long time and it’s not super expensive.

Tanologist Self Tanner

As someone who has recently gotten back into self-tanner, it was important to me to find one that was subtle yet effective and didn’t make me nauseous from the smell. Tanologist has been the best one I can find so far and I love the way it looks and feels compared to other brands. I also love their face drops, as they mix nicely with my moisturizer.

Good Molecules Wake Up Eye Gel

I’m positive my under-eye circles look the same whether I get four hours of sleep or 10 hours. I was seriously struggling to find a product that helped with waking my eyes up in the morning while still keeping them moisturized in the wintertime. I’ve only had this product for a few months, and I already cannot live without it. It’s so affordable and it’s on Amazon which is huge for a college student.

University of New Hampshire '25 Business Admin: Information Systems & Business Analytics.