Trader Joe'S
Trader Joe'S
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

My Favorite Trader Joe’s Fall Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

It’s my favorite time of the year. FALL! It gets colder, the trees change to the brightest colors, and fall food is in season. I am one of those pumpkin lovers I have to admit. I love it. Catch me getting a pumpkin spice latte from Dunkin’ the day they go in stock. But my favorite fall treats are from Trader Joe’s. Trader Joe’s is literally heaven on earth and you will find me there at least twice a week. So I think it’s time to share some of my favorite Trader Joe’s fall products this year. 

1. Pumpkin Ginger Mini Hold the Cone! Ice Cream Cones

These are some of my favorite late-night sweets ever. They are a perfect size and a nice reward after a long day. Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you can’t have a little ice cream. They are so good I can’t find them anywhere. 

1. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Baking Mix

Who doesn’t love pumpkin bread? It’s a classic fall treat that is always present in my house (and gone within a day) during this time of year. Now a gluten-free option is perfect for my gluten-free besties. 

1. Autumnal Harvest Soup

This is what I call good soup. I got this the other day when I was sick and it was exactly what I needed. Add a little orzo and some shredded cheese, it’s the perfect fall dinner on a cold night. 

1. Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese Bites

Are you a mac and cheese lover? Then these are perfect for you. These bite-sized mac and cheese balls are so good it’s so hard not to eat the whole box. 

1. Apple Cider Donuts

I can’t find a link to them, but I’m saving the best for last. Head over to the bakery section and pick up a couple boxes of these. Everyone loves a classic apple cider donut after a day of apple picking. Might as well stop by Trader Joe’s and pick some up and the other fall items before the end of the season. 

There are so many fall products at Trader Joe’s that I could be writing this review forever. The list goes on and on. If you are a fall foodie like me, this is your sign to drop everything and head to Trader Joe’s and pick up some of my favorite things during this season. You won’t regret it.

Hi! I'm Lauren and I am a Senior Genetics Major and CC for Her Campus at UNH in a world where you can be anything, be kind :)