Style > Fashion

My Favorite Fall Fashion Trends For This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Fall is easily one of my favorite seasons in terms of fashion. I have been seeing so many different trends on TikTok and Pinterest and these are some of my favorites. 
pqMJluwsR 5xIhftj8DeRbM0sW4MowHorovRW197TdIcI fGj14KoKqlv8Scu3vwxxdYd7CkdxiIAEXcji3yGexFHSApV0hUIUrPS8 uhJYQMRwL5bdUlmz0SOpnAUekZKkkBvTZ157oq9wScI8jFko

1. Stripes

I feel as though stripes are going to be huge this fall. I’ve seen them in almost every store that I’ve shopped at and every TikTok that has come up on my “For You Page.” I feel as though they are a very timeless “trend” as well. Stripes can be worn and styled really any time of the year but I can definitely see stripes being super popular this fall. 
rMJkAJeJGUZHIMPEM As kzyF37IVP4HnX6uXDfWIcduCaV6bEIgmtgss2vKgbN3i4Tbvz0Rhw7vRRPhe

1. Jean

Jean is another timeless staple that I’ve been obsessed with recently. Specifically long jean skirts and chunky jean jackets are some staples that I think are going to be worn a bunch this season. There’s nothing better than a pair of jeans or a jean jacket that fits perfectly. I feel as though having a good variety of denim can make your closet and wardrobe very elevated. 
U3kivfUpy tOIxbl7Qnfa1zahFQ2ivCZHBTcGDHx0o 0CUjQJGuKZy TRX6P2Z2G9PpW6IHIdXL89xo71 hAZTbAghvHR

1. Red

Rumour has it that red is going to be the color of the season. I feel as though red is always a fall and winter color but I think we are going to be seeing many more pops of colors this season, especially red. I feel as though this color can be brought to any season with your own twist!
n5USYCEeXIaCCszngMN3kUkawYVRUqZzJ nDkdS3IGZwaJv6vvjF8H8F7etCcdUrKrve23aqJ IpvOxNRPsfNXUll 7eCAggd12XYlJyWt2nA2MJ2wQtsdfu

1. Off-the-Shoulder 

I’ve heard that off-the-shoulder sweaters, tops and dresses are coming back into style which makes me slightly upset that I donated a bunch of shirts that were off-the-shoulder. This just goes to show that everything always comes back into style and it’s better to buy timeless pieces that you will be able to wear time after time. I can see this style of sweater and shirt being very popular throughout the fall and winter. 

1. Bows 

Last but not least, bows are, in my opinion, the cutest trend that I foresee being popular this fall. Although I don’t know how long these will stay in style, I can see them being a very popular accessory. I’ve seen some people on TikTok and Pinterest putting bows in their hair or attaching them to their shoes. I think it’s a super cute fall fashion trend that will definitely be popular throughout the season.

Natalie is a Senior Communication Business Application major at the University of New Hampshire. She is the Social Media & Marketing Manager of UNH's Her Campus Chapter.