Mike ’11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Mike ’11 may seem like your ultimate college guy: he hosts rippers on Young Drive, snowboards, plays basketball and loves snowboarding. However, Mike has a bit of a soft side. His ideal date? Going for a drive then out to dinner, followed by some sporting event or concert. He just wants to get to know the girl’s real personality. We’d love to go anywhere with Mike but unfortunately he’s “occupied”. But don’t worry you can still sneak a peek at this Campus Cutie by finding him doing his favorite spring time activity: day drinking. Where else can you find him? Spending some quality time with his little niece. Shockingly hot and sensitive? Yes please. 

Hometown: Goffstown, NH
Major: Business Management & Hospitality Management
Relationship Status: Occupied
Blondes, Brunettes or Red Heads? Blondes
Most Embarrassing Moment? Getting panced at a pool party on spring break in front of 100+ people.
What song title best describes you? Club Cant Handle Me
What movie actor do you most relate to? Jim Carrey
Fun fact: I’m an Uncle Mikey and have the cutest niece ever

(aww Mike’s niece is so cute!!) 

Laura Tentas is a Junior Business Marketing major at the University of New Hampshire's Whittemore School of Business and Economics. She is the Vice President of the Marketing and Advertising Club at the Whittemore School and past Vice President of Recruitment for her sorority, Alpha Phi International Fraternity, Eta Alpha Chapter. Laura enjoys snowboarding, bikram yoga and anything to do with the ocean. She hopes to some day write a novel and her favorite TV show is Law and Order SVU.