Man Crush Snow-Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

If you’re anything like me, a snow day starts out to be oh-so promising and productive, then slowly but surely turns into a TV binge session. So in honor of this absolutely frigid (and unwelcome…) weather, here are some cuties from a few favorite movies and shows that will warm you right up.

Don Draper: Mad MenPlayed by Jon HammEven though I don’t really know what they’re talking about half of the time during Mad Men, getting to watch Jon Hamm in a suit for forty-six minutes has carried me through to the seventh season. He’s the epitome of intelligent, cool, and unattainable. And just look at that face.

Cliff: Bring it OnPlayed by Jesse BradfordHe reads at football games, has great taste in music, and makes mix-tapes. Cliff is like everything I’ve ever wanted in a man. Ten spirit fingers for you, Jesse!

Oz: American PiePlayed by Chris KleinI will always have a soft spot for American Pie, and what a cutie he is in this movie! And he even joins an a cappella group to impress a girl. Is there anything sexier than a cappella? The answer is no. No there is not.

Tim Riggins: Friday Night LightsPlayed by Taylor KitschNot only did this show make me want to be on the football team, I also don’t think that I saw the sunlight for a solid week because I didn’t leave my room while I was watching it. Tim Riggins, (it’s not “Tim,” you have to say his full name), I thank you and your beauty for gracing this planet. Honorable mention goes to Coach Taylor as well. That accent though. Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose!

The entire male cast of FriendsPlayed by Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, & David SchwimmerThis one is self-explanitory. And now that it’s on Netflix, there is no excuse not to watch this show; it will always keep you laughing. Could it be any more timeless? WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!

Jonathan Taylor Thomas: Everything in the ’90sJTT is the ultimate twentieth century gem. I don’t care if it’s July, I’ll watch I’ll Be Home for Christmas all year round just to witness his perfection.

Aladdin: AladdinVoiced by Scott WeingerLike you’ve never thought about it. I’ve always been a sucker for big brown eyes but come on. Look at his. And he’s voiced by Steve from Full House. And he has a genie.

Jerry/Smith: Sex and the CityPlayed by Jason LewisUGH. I can’t even. No words. And anyone that ties Samantha Jones down is pretty fabulous. He also totally invented the man-bun.

Will & Chuckie: Good Will HuntingPlayed by Matt Damon and Ben AffleckMy favorite movie of all time, and what won them their oscar, this is the kind of film you watch over and over again (and I somehow manage to cry every single time). It’s such a wonderful cast and I’m getting all weepy just talking about it. These two shine (like always).

Oops, how did this picture get here?!?! LONG LIVE TIM RIGGINS.

english major with a minor in quarter-life-crises
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!