This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

One of the greatest love-hate relationships that exists is the one between the snow and the people of New England.  Sure, trudging through piles of white fluff to get across campus can make some of us a little bitter towards the snow.  To ease some of the tension, here are a few of the most wonderful things that come with so much snow:

The whole campus looks so pretty when it snows.

When the campus looks this pretty in the winter, it’s hard not to capture it.

Treat yo’self. After working hard all week we deserve to relax a little, especially when we recieve that highly anticipated curtailed operations email. 

We can all agree there’s nothing better than having snow days and getting to play outside in the snow.

After playing in the snow all day, I can’t think of a better way to end my day then by cozying up and watching Netflix with my two favorite boys, Ben and Jerry.

“Flakes, flurries, swirls, crystals, whatever form it comes in.  I’ll take it.  We go back, snow and me.  We have a beautiful history.”  – Lorelai Gilmore

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!