This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

On Saturday May 2nd, I was lucky enough to attend the event that everyone at UNH has been waiting for. Lee Brice along with The Cadillac Three and Chase Bryant preformed a sold out show at the Whitt. UNH was the last stop on their tour and all three artists put on an unforgettable performance. For those of you who weren’t able to attend the show, here is a recap of how the it went.

The day started off with beautiful weather and lots of sunshine.  Once Lee Brice got to campus he was nice enough to drive down the streets to say hello to students. Some people were even lucky enough to hang out and meet him.  

As it got closer to the time of the concert, students began to form a huge line all the way around the Whitt. Most girls were found in dresses, flannels and cowboy boots while the guys were mostly wearing jeans and cowboy hats. Although it was a long wait it was worth it once I got inside.

Chase Bryant and The Cadillac Three were the openers for the show and put on a killer performance. They both got the crowd pumped up by playing upbeat songs and Chase Bryant’s performance of his song “ Take It On Back” definitely got everyone excited.

After they preformed it was the moment everyone had been waiting for. Lee Brice opened up with his hit single “Drinking Class”. This crowd favorite had the whole arena singing and dancing along. Throughout the concert Lee Brice was telling stories about past relationships he’s had and kept mentioning how excited and honored he was to preform for us. Before playing his song “ I Drive Your Truck”, he made a powerful speech honoring the men and women who fight for us and protect us everyday. During this performance the whole arena was lit up with flashlights making it truly incredible.

Some other songs Lee Brice preformed included “ Hard To Love”, “Love Like Crazy”, “Paring Lot Party”, “Beer” and many more off of his albums. He also played some new songs which im sure we will all be hearing on the radio very soon. During his performance of “Parking Lot Party”, he incorporated some popular songs that everyone knows. He mixed in the songs “ Rude” by MAGIC! and “Locked Out Of Heaven” by Bruno Mars. He also represented our school by wearing a UNH shirt.

The show came to an end with the song “ I Don’t Dance”. All in all, my first country concert was a success and I would like to thank SCOPE for making it happen. This concert was my favorite so far at UNH and I would highly recommend going to see Lee Brice if you ever get the chance.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!