Kanye For President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

For those who did not watch the VMAs this year, Kanye West finally let Taylor Swift finish a speech when she presented him with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. Although most people probably tuned out his thirteen minutes of rambling, im sure no one missed when he announced that he may run for president in 2020. So what exactly would the world be like if we put it in the hands of Yeezus?

To start, Kim Kardashian West would be the new first lady. Although we already see Kim’s face almost everyday, we would now all be recieving monthly selfie books from the first lady.

Since Kim comes with a clan of her own, each Kardashian will try to snag a cabinet position. Ain’t nobody messing with their clique! We can only hope that Kris Jenner does not try to take over every position before her children get the chance.

As president, Kanye will be in charge of making several speeches. Judging by the VMAs, his future speeches as president will be four hours of rambling and will all be focused on how great he is. 

He will also interrupt all other speeches that are not given by him. 

Another change we have to look forward to, is a day dedicated solely to Kanye himself. Make sure you all purchase your Air Yeezy shoes now to wear on national Kanye day.

Because Kanye knows best especially when it comes to fashion, everyone will be required to wear clothes from the Kanye West collection. 

Our national anthem will be changed to one of his songs. If you are like me, you are hoping it gets changed to Gold Digger so it gives you an excuse to play it more than you already do.

And we can’t foget about North West! Whether Kanye gives her the power to change the laws or puts her face on every dollar bill, we will definitely see a lot more of her in our future. 

The good news about Kanye being president is that we will get to watch it all happen on the 200th season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians!

So get ready for 2020 its Yeezus time! 

–        

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!