This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

When going out, you don’t want to wear heels all the time. Sometimes, you just wanna throw on some comfy shoes and call it a night, so why not some sneakers? We’re not talking your running sneakers, ladies! We’re talking about your cute sneakers that are great for when you’re out and about and on the go! While there are so many great brands out there that make great sneakers, the hard part comes after you buy them. That being: styling your sneakers. Here are some super cute ways fellow Wildcats have styled their sneakers!

UNH Sophomore, Mikaela Epstein (left) is rocking black low-rise converse with high wasted **homemade** jean shorts and a simple black tank. This outfit is perfect for going out during the day or night on those warmer days that we have missed so much here in Durham. This outfit is simple but also has an edgier look then had Mikaela paired this outfit with a pair of sandals! Sneakers have a way of giving your outfit a more relaxed and cool look than some other shoes.

Another UNH Sophomore, Ceara Tavares (far left) is wearing a pair of white sneakers, very similar to white keds. Keds are a great pair of shoes to throw on when you just want a pair of simple, comftorable and cute shoes. They will provide a comftorable pair of shoes for you to wear, no matter where you are. In this picture, Ceara is wearing white sneakers with a pair of leggings and a sweater, which is perfect for the chillier days in the spring! 

This particular outfit comes to us from our very own wildcat, Maria Ferrini! Maria is always wearing super in style and trendy outfits, and she definitely knows how to rock sneakers in her every day outfit! In this particular outfit, Maria is a very comfortable and cute outfit styled with BANGs white high tops http://www.bangsshoes.com/canvas-shoes/women/womens-classic-white/. BANGs is a super awesome company that sells shoes, and also works on helping others help themselves. Maria is also BANGs Leading Brand Ambassador here at UNH which is fitting because she definitely knows a thing or two on how to rock sneakers (especially BANGs) in her everyday outfits!

These are just some ways to rock sneakers in your everyday outfit but there are even more ways you can incorporate these comfortable shoes, it’s really all up to you. Play around with your Converse, Keds, or even your BANGs, and you’ll be rockin’ sneakers with your outfits, any day of the week! Stay comfortable and stylish, a win-win!

Psst…hey Wildcats, if you LOVE Maria’s outfit and want to wear BANGs just like she does, go to www.bangsshoes.com and use the UNH Student PROMO code, ‘UNHA’ for 10% off your order and help stand on issues through wearing super cute shoes! 

Amanda received her Bachelor of Arts in Communication from the University of New Hampshire in May of 2016. During her time at the University of New Hampshire, Amanda was a member of UNH's Her Campus team serving as a Contributing Writer, Co-Social Media Manager and Co-Campus Corespondent. In addition, she was also a Chapter Advisor for five HC Chapters. It was through her internships with WGBH&PBS, SheSpeaks, Inc. and the UNH Social Media Department that Amanda realized she wanted to pursue a career in Digital Marketing and Social Media with a focus in the publishing and media industry. In her free time, Amanda likes anything involving food, hanging out by any body of water, and spending time with her amazing friends and family. Follow her on Instagram @barba_amanda
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!