How To Shop Designer Brands Without Breaking The Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Trying to balance being able to buy your favorite pair of designer jeans or heels along with groceries and other necessities is a constant struggle for us college students. I mean of course we all wish we could have a closet over flowing with designer labels but for most of us that’s near impossible. But worry no more because here are some easy to use websites and a few stores for us UNHers that help solve this never ending problem.

Here are a few websites that allow you to create a free account and receive access to constantly changing designer boutiques, such as Steve Madden, Rebecca Minkoff, Hudson Jeans, Ray Ban and Free People at a members-only price. All you have to do is register with the website and they will send you daily updates to your email about new and upcoming boutiques. The boutiques usually last only a few days so make sure you check your email frequently so you never miss out! Here are just a few…

www.ruelala.com

www.beyondtherack.com

www.hautelook.com

www.ideeli.com

www.gilt.com

www.editorscloset.com

www.shopittome.com (This websites a little different. You select brands you are interested in and the website searches department stores for the lowest prices for the brands you selected.)

Also, for all you UNH students here are some consignment shops in the area, that offer great discounts on gently used designer clothes and accessories without the price of shipping.

Bindy’s Boutique in Durham, NH

Second Time Around in Portsmouth, NH

Wear House in Portsmouth, NH

Cheap Chic in Portsmouth, NH

Odd Showroom in Portsmouth, NH

Déjà vu in Dover, NH

UNH class of 2015
Leah Tully is currently studying nutrition, wellness, and writing at the University of New Hampshire.