HC UNH Post Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The days before Spring Break were such a drag, time was dragging on and I couldn’t wait to finish my exams and have freedom from the hell I call UNH. After I finished my last class of the week I walked up to my apartment and saw happiness in the form of 3 packages from Her Campus! The HC UNH team received some awesome swag from Her Campus and our favorite partners, including Neuro, Chipotle, Treseme, and MORE. Last night at our weekly meeting we dished out these goodies and our team could not be happier!!!

Bobble Water Bottles: Now this was a sign I needed to go on Spring Break, on the Wednesday before Spring Break started I was walking home from the Whit, after a great work out, and I dropped my BRAND NEW water bottle on the road and it cracked. BOOM DONE. So obviously I was very very upset, that was until I got back to my apartment and the water bottle Gods at Bobble included these awesome new water bottles!! Talk about a life saver. 

Neuro: After Spring Break, I’m sure all of you are not on the right sleep schedule for school so chug one of these Neuro Sleep, it will help you get a natural full night’s sleep! It has nature-derived ingridents that will help you rest and recharge!

Chipotle: Not only is it a Her Campus favorite but it’s a UNH girl’s FAVORITE (and everyone in the World). The day I had my first Chipotle burrito bowl is the day I feel in love. I tweet regulary at Chipotle and they RESPOND (try it out, @ChipotleTweets). Chipotle recently has added a vegan option to their delicious menu, Sofritas, and they have their always delicious options for carnivores.

TRESemmé: Her Campus knew us UNH Collegiettes were going to come back to campus with ratchet hair from the salty ocean (or chlorine pools). Luckily they sent the hair Gods to save us with TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System starter kits. You simply use this kit and for SEVEN DAYS your hair will remain sleeky, smooth, and silky. (Yes, girls you can shower of the course of these seven days) Simply use your straightener to active the smoothing system. 

UNH Her Campus Editor in Cheif Member since 2012Junior Chi Omega SisterHelath Management and Policy Major with a Minor in Sociology Originally from Orono, ME. Lover of Fashion, Fall, and Food